Do you want to sell your vintage (or modern) vinyl record collection? Well, I buy all types from small stacks of classic rock records to large jazz, blues, metal and movie soundtrack collections!
I’m in Central Florida but if your collection is substantial I may travel to your location. Seriously, I’ve driven thousands of miles in a U-Haul to buy closed record stores and large out of state collections.
Buying New & Vintage Vinyl Record Collections
I’m currently looking for:
- Classic Rock (Pink Floyd, Grateful Dead, Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, I could go on)
- Jazz (John Coltrane, Thelonious Monk, Miles Davis, Charles Mingus, etc, etc)
- Rap/Hip-Hop (old school, new school, 12″ singles)
- 90’s Rock (Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Blind Melon, Soundgarden, And more and more)
- Heavy Metal (Guns N Roses, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, All weird stuff)
- Movie Soundtracks (80’s movies, horror movies, John Carpenter, Stephen King, David Lynch)
- 60’s Psychedelic Rock (Popular and lesser known and unknown bands too!)
Selling A record collection? If you have any of these artists or similar types of music, please contact me!
I buy collections, in store, on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I, also, make house calls when it’s needed. Please call first when coming by with a collection to make sure that I am available.
I also buy record players, collections of CD’s and cassette tapes, concert posters &c but I am much more picky when it comes to these items and will only buy superior quality.
Triangle Vinyl – 1208 Bowman St, Clermont, FL. 34711 – (407) 408-5751
Original post Nov 11, 2015, last edit: 11/25/18