Do you want to sell your vintage (or modern) vinyl record collection? Well, I buy all types from small stacks of classic rock records to large jazz, blues, metal and movie soundtrack collections!
I’m in Central Florida but if your collection is substantial I may travel to your location. Seriously, I’ve driven thousands of miles in a U-Haul to buy closed record stores and large out of state collections.
Buying New & Vintage Vinyl Record Collections
Condition is Very Important! If the records are dirty and scratched and sleeves are not in very good condition the value drops drastically.
I’m currently looking for:
- Classic Rock (Pink Floyd, Grateful Dead, Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, I could go on)
- Jazz (John Coltrane, Thelonious Monk, Miles Davis, Charles Mingus, etc, etc)
- Rap/Hip-Hop (old school, new school, 12″ singles)
- 90’s Rock (Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Blind Melon, Soundgarden, And more and more)
- Heavy Metal (Guns N Roses, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, All weird stuff)
- Movie Soundtracks (80’s movies, horror movies, John Carpenter, Stephen King, David Lynch)
- 60’s Psychedelic Rock (Popular and lesser known and unknown bands too!)
Selling A record collection? If you have any of these artists or similar types of music, please contact me!
I buy collections, in store, on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I, also, make house calls when it’s needed. Please call first when coming by with a collection to make sure that I am available.
I also buy record players, collections of CD’s and cassette tapes, concert posters &c but I am much more picky when it comes to these items and will only buy superior quality.
Triangle Vinyl – 650 7th St, Clermont, FL. 34711 – (407) 408-5751
Original post Nov 11, 2015, last edit: 11/25/18